Family Maternity Center
The arrival of a new baby is one of life’s most exciting events.
At Proctor Hospital’s Family Maternity Center, we’ve added a special touch to every step of the birth process. When your day arrives, you will be escorted to one of our comfortable, home-like birthing suites. Our team of maternity specialists will be ready with the latest technology, the touch of a hand and a reassuring voice. If special care is needed for high-risk mothers and their babies, specialists are just a phone call away.
Service fees are nominal and appointments are arranged with the patient.
Services and Procedures
- Family Education Classes include breastfeeding, sibling class, infant and child CPR, pregnancy basics.
- Lamaze Classes provide education and relaxation techniques for labor and childbirth.
- Lactation Consulting includes personal visits to discuss breastfeeding problems/concerns, breast pump rentals.
- Cesarean Birth Classes review what to expect, how to prepare for planned or emergency Cesarean birth.
- Special dinner for mom and dad before going home with baby.
- Epidural Anesthesia is highly effective pain management/control administered by hospital care providers.
- Women’s Health Concerns are addressed with complete gynecological surgery, post-surgical recovery, mammography, and physician referral.
For information about services please call (309) 691-1099.
For information about classes please call (309) 691-1053.