The arrival of a new baby is one of life’s most exciting events. There is laughter. Tears. Congratulations. New responsibilities. It is the beginning of one new family and the growth of another.
At Proctor Hospital’s Family Maternity Center, we’ve added a special touch to every step of the birth process. When your day arrives, you will be escorted to one of our comfortable, home-like birthing suites. Our team of maternity specialists will be ready with the latest technology, the touch of a hand and a reassuring voice. If special care is needed for high-risk mothers and their babies, specialists are just a phone call away.
Services and Procedures
- Family Education Classes include breastfeeding, sibling class, infant and child CPR, pregnancy basics.
- Lamaze Classes provide education and relaxation techniques for labor and childbirth.
- Lactation Consulting includes personal visits to discuss breastfeeding problems/concerns, breast pump rentals.
- Cesarean Birth Classes review what to expect, how to prepare for planned or emergency Cesarean birth.
- Special Dinner is a special time for mom and dad before going home with baby.
- Epidural Anesthesia is highly effective pain management/control administered by hospital care providers.
- Women’s Health Concerns are addressed with complete gynecological surgery, post-surgical recovery, mammography, and physician referral.
Why have your baby at Proctor Hospital?
- All private rooms
- Comfortable birthing suites
- Lamaze, infant and child CPR, sibling/parent classes
- Higher nurse/patient ratio
- Convenient location/easy access
- Free parking
- Stork Broker Program
- Neonatal and gynecological services are available
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield and other insurance carriers accepted
- A HealthPlus Network provider