Most people will tell you “there’s no place like home.” We agree. That’s why Proctor Hospital offers a complete range of advanced outpatient surgical procedures developed with your comfort, convenience and individual medical needs in mind.
Your desire for home recovery has led the way to more procedures being made available on an outpatient basis. Research is also a guiding force, indicating that patients get better faster in the familiar surroundings of home.
That’s the real value of outpatient surgery—returning you to your normal activities sooner. The specialized skills, technology and resources of our staff and nurses are making this possible for more patients of all ages.
Services and procedures
- Cataract surgery using specialized lasers
- Plastic surgery, both cosmetic and diagnostic
- Orthopedic surgery including total joint replacement
- Arthroscopic surgery for visual diagnosis and correction of joint disorders
- Sinuplasty, clinically proven, minimally invasive technology for treating chronic sinus inflammation
- Gynecological surgery to correct disorders of the female reproductive system
- Diagnostic laparoscopy for the diagnosis of abdominal and pelvic conditions
- General urinary cystoscopy for the diagnosis of bladder and prostate conditions
Why choose Proctor for outpatient surgery?
- An experienced, highly trained medical team
- Quicker recovery with fewer complications
- Comfortable, modern facility
- Convenient location
- Easy access
- Free parking
- Park-like surroundings